Data ScientistI'm interested
Experience: 3+ years
- Marketing Technology
A consulting company that provides analytics for data driven decisions. The project integrates world-class data science to improve customer engagement by:
- analyzing Audience;
- optimizing Pricing strategy;
- making recommendations on Paywall strategy;
- making recommendations on Content.
Product works for a big variety of industries:
- Cable & Telecommunications;
- Media & Publishing;
- and many more.
We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist. Based on the results of the interview and preferences of the candidate we will offer a suitable project.
- DEV Technologies: Python, Golang;
- Storage: ClickHouse, PostgreSQL, S3;
- Infrastructure: AWS, Docker, GitHub, Jenkins;
- Other: Azure Devops.
What we expect:
- common knowledges: Machine Learning, NLP, recommender systems, data manipulations with big data, work with DWH;
- OS: knowledges of Linux user, service manipulations, BASH scripting;
- knowledges and skills in SQL and NoSQL (preferably Clickhouse, PostgreSQL, MongoDB);
- development: Python, Keras, Pandas, NumPy, XGBoost, CatBoost, deploy models to prod with RESTful API for Flask;
- English level: Intermediate or higher.
What you will do:
- building models based on classical algorithms such as KNN, regression, decision trees etc.;
- building and finetuning of neural networks models;
- deployment models to production;
- A/B testing, data analysis, interpretation and visualization;
- research & reporting for business needs;
- data quality control;
- communication with the customer, understanding of the customer’s problems from a business perspective, decomposition of the problem/requirements for subtasks;
- knowledge sharing and internal trainings;
Nice to have:
- familiar with Docker, Jenkins (simple jobs and pipelines);
- familiar with visualization & dashboarding;
- familiar with Terraform;
- have Golang knowledge/experience;
- have certificates from Yandex or Google courses in Coursera (DS or Big Data Specializations);
- familiar with ETL Tools: Spark, Apache Beam;
- knowledges in AWS;
- postgraduate student (have researcher’s diploma).
Ask your questions about the vacancy to a specialist
Stanislav, HR Manager