Experience: 1+ years
- Marketing Technology
This project is designed for consulting companies that provide analytics and predictions to subscription-based business customers based on their website users' behavior and other finance and transactional data (conversions, registrations, payments, etc.). It integrates world-class data science to improve customer engagement by:
- analyzing contact importance;
- analyzing Audience;
- optimizing Pricing strategy;
- making recommendations on Paywall strategy;
- making recommendations on content.
Based on the received analytics results, customers can make decisions about the development of their own products, decisions in real time in the context of a particular user due to the possibility of automated access to analytics. Product works as well for a bigger variety of industries: telco, eCommerce, financial, healthcare, media & publishing, retail, sports etc.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer. Based on the results of the interview and preferences of the candidate we will offer a suitable project.
- DEV Technologies: Python, Golang;
- Storage: ClickHouse, PostgreSQL, S3;
- Infrastructure: AWS, Docker, GitHub, Jenkins;
- Other: Azure Devops.
- Linux / Unix;
- manage and support customer environments in AWS;
- maintaining CI/CD solutions (Jenkins);
- Kubernetes application platform maintenance/development;
- Source control management systems - Git;
- Grafana / prometheus;
- Python / bash-scripting / ansible / terraform;
- RDS / Postgres.
What you will do:
- maintaining the current infrastructure in the cloud (Kafka, Postgres, Kubernetes, Clickhouse);
- implementation of new devops features in the project;
- maintaining CI/CD processes;
- manage the full release lifecycle;
- monitoring and analysis of production and development environments.