Middle Python DeveloperI'm interested
Experience: 3+ years
- Print Publishing
The project is an AI-powered automation, optimization and prediction platform designed to help enterprise-level content publishers gain deeper insight into what their audiences need, make smarter decisions with their resources and get the most value out of their content.
Print laydown technology powers intuitive, automated page laydown through CMS partners. It automates the print production process in just minutes using smart AI that ensures printed pages look and feel as if they were produced by experienced editors and page designers. And it’s free of the rigid constraints of templates.
- Back-end: Python;
- Infrastructure: AWS, Docker, GitHub;
- Other: Azure Devops (TFS).
What we expect:
- strong development skills using Python, Git, JSON;
- practical experience with AWS cloud service;
- education or experience in algorithms (NP problems), Heuristics algorithms, Optimisation algorithms;
- English level: B2 or higher.
What you will do:
- work collaboratively with other teammates to maintain the product and develop new features;
- provide technical support to external clients, join feedback and onboarding sessions (North America / European TZ);
- integrate using with external partner CMS clients and internal API's, predominantly using JSON formatting;
- system monitoring, development phases documentation and error report generation.
Nice to have:
- experience using AWS (ECS, Lambda), Terraform;
- experience developing a Relational Database for Product KPI reporting;
- experience with designing and building tooling for automated tasks execution and file processing;
- experience with shell scripting.