Middle/Senior UI/UX DesignerI'm interested
Experience: 2+ year
Lightpoint Global is a custom software development company of 70+ dedicated experts, armed with the latest tech capabilities to move the companies we work with to an absolutely new level. We make IT easy and are proud of it.
We deliver software applications to clients from different verticals and of different sizes across EMEA and the USA. Our architects have years of experience in building publishing, financial and healthcare software. The team provides full-cycle web development services to make your digital transformation more convenient and streamline a product's time-to-market process.
At our company you can work on the projects in the fields of Fintech, Healthcare, Martech, Publishing, corporate portals and internal laboratories.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to help us promote our business.
What we expect:
- fluent English is a must (Upper-Intermediate and higher);
- experience with tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc.;
- ability to work with components and design language;
- understanding usability and application in practice;
- ability to justify the decision;
- developed creative thinking;
- availability of a portfolio with examples of work.
What you will do:
- design new web interfaces, analyze and improve existing ones;
- interact with the development team;
- create layouts;
- create presentations.
Nice to have:
- basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.