DataBase DeveloperI'm interested
Experience: 2+ years
- Marketing Technology
A consulting company that provides analytics for data driven decisions. The project integrates world-class data science to improve customer engagement by:
- analyzing Audience;
- optimizing Pricing strategy;
- making recommendations on Paywall strategy;
- making recommendations on Content.
Product works for a big variety of industries:
- Cable & Telecommunications;
- Media & Publishing;
We are looking for an experienced DataBase Engineer. Based on the results of the interview and preferences of the candidate we will offer a suitable project.
- Back-end: Python, Golang (nice to have);
- Storage: ClickHouse, PostgreSQL, S3;
- Infrastructure: AWS, Docker, GitHub, Jenkins;
- Other: Azure Devops.
What we expect:
- strong development skills using Python;
- experience with Golang (nice to have);
- knowledge of OLAP, OLTP;
- design database experience;
- strong SQL skills (SQL coding, query optimization, partitioning data);
- ETL, ELT knowledge;
- English level: B1 or higher.
What you will do:
- design, build and maintain ETL process;
- working with different data sources (CSV, live traffic);
- design databases and storages;
- design DWH;
- testing, cleaning, transforming, preparing data for analysis;
- optimization of existing sql queries and procedures;
- provide data analysis support;
- building / Monitoring system health checks;
- communicate to the Client and team to discuss existing solution, way of improvements, new features requirements.
Ask your questions about the vacancy to a specialist
Stanislav, HR Manager