Financial ManagerI'm interested
Lightpoint Global is a custom software development company of 100+ dedicated experts, armed with the latest tech capabilities to move the companies we work with to an absolutely new level. We make IT easy and are proud of it.
We deliver software applications to clients from different verticals and of different sizes across EMEA and the USA. Our architects have years of experience in building publishing, financial and healthcare software. The team provides full-cycle web development services to make your digital transformation more convenient and streamline a product's time-to-market process.
At our company you can work on the projects in the fields of Fintech, Healthcare, Martech, Publishing, corporate portals and internal laboratories.
We are looking for an experienced Financial manager to help us promote our business.
What we expect:
- a degree in Economics / Finance or related relevant experience;
- English - B1 and higher;
- extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns;
- a solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles;
- working knowledge of statutory legislation and regulations of company locations;
- experience in Financial Analysis / Audit, and experience in Payments is a plus;
- ability to find and analyze information, prioritize and work within deadlines.
What you will do:
- develop and later populate reports for company financial state;
- provide financial reports, analysis and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action;
- maintain the financial health of the organization;
- analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans;
- develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances;
- conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities;
- manage the preparation of the company’s budget;
- invoicing customers;
- doing analysis to optimize money transfer routes;
- doing analysis to optimize expenses of the company (including local taxes).