Full-stack Developer (Node.js)
Experience: 1–3 years
- corporate portals and internal labs.
- back-end: Node.js;
- storage: MSSQL, Redis;
- data transfer: REST + JSON (XML), SOAP.
What we expect:
- knowledge and application of design patterns;
- experience with Angular2+ or React;
- understanding of REST;
- knowledge of SOLID;
- strong knowledge of HTML5/CSS3;
- experience in adaptive web design;
- english level - intermediate.
What you will do:
- active participation in the development of client applications: creating mockups, business logic implementation, participation in architecture design;
- integration of application with server side.
Nice to have:
- experience with other JS framework's (Vue.js);
- experience with relational databases;
- experience working with cloud-based providers (Azure, Amazon AWS, Google);
- practical experience with Typescript, Mobx, Rxjs and Jest.