Golang DeveloperI'm Interested
- Marketing Technology
This project is designed for consulting companies that provide analytics and predictions to subscription-based business customers based on their website users' behavior and other finance and transactional data (conversions, registrations, payments, etc.). It integrates world-class data science to improve customer engagement by:
- analyzing Audience;
- optimizing Pricing strategy;
- making recommendations on Paywall strategy;
- making recommendations on content.
Based on the received analytics results, customers can make decisions about the development of their own products, decisions in real time in the context of a particular user due to the possibility of automated access to analytics.
Product works as well for a bigger variety of industries: telco, eCommerce, financial, healthcare, media & publishing, retail, sports etc.
- DEV Technologies: Golang, Python.
- DEV Tools: PostgreSQL, S3, Clickhouse, Spark, Kafka, Jenkins, Fluentd, Graph DB, Github, AWS, Docker, Azure Devops.
What we expect:
- experience with cloud servies (AWS, GCP, Azure);
- design and develop Go services;
- understanding architectural principles and patterns;
- experience with Clickhouse, Spark, Kafka, AWS, Docker;
- experience working with databases/storages PostgreSQL, Clickhouse, S3, Graph DB;
- English level - Intermediate or higher (written and spoken).
What you will do:
- technical supervising of another Golang developers in the team;
- code review;
- participation in the design and development of data ingestion ETL pipeline steps/services.
Nice to have:
- DevOps experience;
- design and develop Python services.