A key component of a comprehensive user engagement platform
The user engagement module is adaptable and can be sold and used either as a standalone module, or as a component in more comprehensive user engagement systems that address payments, subscriptions and user management. Designed to support digital transformation in publishing and media companies, the tool provides the functionality required to build a highly-engaged audience for a digital publishing business, including:
The module provides the opportunity for flexible, rapid, two-way communication with subscribers and site users, driving customer satisfaction and conversions.
Integration and branding
Deep client site integrations put the user engagement tool at the heart of the business, while branding makes using it seamless for visitors and subscribers.
User behavior analysis and predictions
User behavior is tracked and used to compile reports and drive predictions, allowing a data-driven approach to content creation and distribution.
Integrations with third-party content hosts
Hassle-free integration with major third-party content providers such as Google and Facebook.
Managing over 1.1 million new subscribers annually
HTTPS throughout for security
GDPR, CCPA, and PCI compliant
Digital publishing challenges: data, customers, advertising, targeting
The nascent digital publishing industry faces key challenges related to interactions with customers and with advertisers, its two sources of revenue, as well as with managing data and targeting content.
Data management and analysis
Most publishers aren’t set up to handle the quantities of data a modern digital business produces. And they don’t have the tools to analyse it and extract meaningful, actionable insights from it.
Beyond the newsstand, publishers lack experience, skills and tools for effective user engagement. Knowing which content and marketing is effective requires complex data analytics.
Turning casual readers into lifelong subscribers is the goal of content businesses. But with complex multi-touch user journeys, publishers struggle to encourage, incentivize, track and optimize their content for these conversions.
Which content do readers want? What is sticky? What generates traffic, subscriptions, revenue, advertising impressions, and ROI? It’s difficult to know without effective user and advertising data analytics.
There’s a clear market need for a solution that links customer behavior and identity across the customer lifecycle, providing insights to power organization, department and campaign-level decisions.
Creating a user engagement system
We created a tool that addresses the major problems faced by key players in the space, resulting in enthusiastic uptake from some of the largest players in the US market as we supplied an out-of-the-box, customizable and compliant solution to success in the digital marketplace.
User behavior module
User behavior data management and analysis
Paywall management module
Ability to identify anonymous users after browser cache clearance or within social network In-app browsers to ensure correct data collection from every pageview
Key features include:
- Conversion optimization and flows
- User behavior analysis, measuring content views, prediction likelihood to subscribe and unsubscribe, and more
- Personalized content recommendations
- Marketing campaign design and targeting
- Content management
- Newspaper information storage
- Retention and acquisition campaigns, customizable for company strategy
- Deep client site integration
- Integration with Facebook Articles, Google AMP
- User recommendations based on users’ interests
- Single Sign-On integration
- Integration with subscription access tools
- Permissioned access to resources both inside and beyond the system
- Data processing powered by Machine Learning
- Performance monitoring of the user engagement module
- Multiple integrations across industry-standard tools
- Contemporary technology stack
- Intruder detection and blocking system
- Subscription activity monitoring
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6
Ready to talk about a similar solution for your business?
Get in touch with us at: