Your privacy is important to us. It is Lightpoint Global's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, http://lightpointglobal.com/, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you or to process your request, including to make a hiring decision with our company. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent.
The company that processes personal data LPGLO OU, registration number 16218712, address Harju maakond, Tallinn, Kesklinna linnaosa, Jõe tn 4c, 10151 (hereinafter – Lightpoint Global).
By providing your consent to the processing of personal data, you consent to Lightpoint Global processing the following data: collection, systematization, storage, modification, use, depersonalization, blocking, distribution, provision, deletion, both with and without the use of automation.
Lightpoint Global processes the following data coming from the site
- Full name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Any other data you may want to include in your request/complaint
Purposes of data processing
- Providing a response to an incoming request
- Providing information to the HR specialist to arrange an interview
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service (for the period necessary for the purposes for which such data were processed or for the period required by law). What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We respect your rights as a data subject and enforce them as follows:
- The right to receive information relating to the processing of personal data. Within 5 working days of receiving the application, Lightpoint Global will provide the information requested by you or notify you of the reasons for refusing to provide it;
- the right to receive information concerning the provision of personal data to third parties. Within 15 calendar days of receiving the request, Lightpoint Global will provide the information as to which and to whom your personal data has been given during the year preceding the date of the request, or notify you of the reasons for refusing to provide it;
- The right to make changes to your personal data. Within 15 calendar days of receiving the request, Lightpoint Global will change your personal data;
- the right to demand termination of personal data processing and/or its deletion. Within 15 calendar days of receiving the request, Lightpoint Global will cease to process personal data, unless Lightpoint Global has the right, in accordance with the law, to continue processing of personal data;
- the right to withdraw the consent to the processing of personal data given earlier. Within 15 calendar days of receiving the request, Lightpoint Global will stop processing your personal data, will delete the data and notify you thereof, unless Lightpoint Global has the right by virtue of law to continue the processing of the personal data;
- The right to appeal against the operator's actions (omissions) and decisions related to the processing of personal data. You have the right to appeal actions / inactions of Lightpoint Global in accordance with applicable law.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.