What you should know about LinkedIn automation tools
Digital marketing has strengthened its authority as the number one mode of marketing to reach its target audience and spreading the word about a brand. With that being the case, more and more businesses are leaning towards LinkedIn as their marketing platform of choice.
For businesses across different industries – especially the ones catering to the business audience – LinkedIn is a powerful platform that can propel companies to maximize their reach and get their message across to the right audience. When building a vast business network is on the agenda – be it for business or individuals – LinkedIn is the go-to platform.
But as with any other platform, there is a huge audience out there, and it keeps growing. Trying to connect with each user through a manual process won’t just lead to awfully slow progress, but you will not be able to make as many connections as you should in a given time. Also, there are too many activities to be performed and as the stakes go up, too much data to handle. This is where the LinkedIn automation tools come in handy.
How automation for LinkedIn works
Just like every other social network, any action on LinkedIn triggers a notification. This notification is then sent to the user the action was performed to hook them and bring them back to the platform.
Notifications are used to hook users and bring them back to the platform. Social selling engagements trigger notifications to help you get noticed the right way.
Most people are addicted to these notifications so when they see one, the immediate action is to open the app and respond to the activity. Notifications tell them the action you’ve performed on them. For example, you visited their profile, sent them a LinkedIn message, invited them to connect, etc.
Instead of doing this manually, LinkedIn automation is essentially performing these actions to trigger notifications that get you noticed. These actions often result in a response from the users (leads) to visit your profile, connect with you, check out your content or posts you’ve liked, or even check out your company.
In other words, LinkedIn automation triggers notifications that initiate varied responses from potential leads.
If you’re considering LinkedIn automation tools for your company, it’s important to have a good understanding of what to expect, and what the key benefits are before you begin comparing the various tools. At Lightpoint Global we have used many of them and here we outlined their key benefits and prepared the list of our top 3 LinkedIn automation tools.
The benefits of LinkedIn automation tools:
- LinkedIn automation tools help you publish your content for the right audience at the right time, and maximize your reach in no time, helping you gain an upper edge in the game.
- They help you bring in a personalized approach in your user interactions. Many of your connections would want to communicate with you not through email but directly via LinkedIn. Now, you can’t ensure a 24/7 presence of a human agent to handle incoming messages. Many tools are, in fact, smart enough to communicate with complete context and in a hyper-personalized manner.
- The best thing about LinkedIn automation tools is that they not only automate repetitive and redundant tasks but do a lot of intelligent work. For example, not only some tools generate leads for you but also provide features that make following up with prospects a cakewalk, features that enable you to quickly refresh your prior communication with them before heading out for a meeting.
- By automating your cross-sells, up-sells, and customer follow-ups you’ll likely notice an increase in your customer lifetime value. When you combine this with better lead management and prioritization, it’s likely that your sales activity will produce a better ROI.
- You save time managing your social media campaigns as most LinkedIn automation tools allow you to manage all of your social media campaigns from within one dashboard, and post to multiple accounts in one go.
Our top 3 LinkedIn automation tools